The RequirementsTo meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the Associate Lease Administrator opportunity, you will have:
- A bachelor's degree and/or paralegal certificate, or a minimum of 2 years of experience in commercial real estate, such as property management or accounting
- Knowledge of lease, financial and real estate terms and principles
- Intermediate analytical and quantitative skills
- Flexibility with working hours during monthly and quarterly deadlines
- The ability to:
- Comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex lease documents
- Manage time efficiently
- Effectively respond, in verbal or written form, to sensitive issues, and general inquiries
- The ability to maintain a high degree of attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Openness to coaching and learning new ideas and procedures
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Excellent follow-through habits
- Working and communicating well as a team player
- Professionalism in the workplace
The RoleYou will join a team that is dispersed across the US and the UK. In this hands-on global role, you will input, maintain, and report on information regarding lease dates, dollar values, financial and legal terms utilizing a database. In addition to handling individual responsibilities, you will collaborate with other members of this team, as well as with colleagues in various departments throughout the world.
More specifically, you will:
- Input and maintain lease data
- Maintain tickler system for tracking important dates and tasks
- Prepare, review and update lease abstracts
- Provide lease analysis and interpretation of lease data to internal parties
- Adhere to the Company’s Lease Administration Policies and Procedures
- Assist manager with preparation and distribution of periodic and ad hoc reports in a timely, accurate manner
Note: this description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.
Video: While each Digital Realty campus is unique, this tour of Digital Dallas gives you an idea of the premier facilities and services we provide. It's easy to see why we are the data center provider of choice around the world.
More Good ReasonsProfessional development
Even with your background in commercial real estate, there will be new things to learn in this role. As part of a close-knit team, you'll gain valuable exposure to virtually all aspects of the business and enjoy the challenges and excitement that come with our fast-paced atmosphere.
Build a career home
If you are a driven professional, this is an ideal opportunity to establish your career and flourish within a dynamic industry leader.
Growth without limits
We merged with DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT), effective in September 2017, accelerating our commitment to provide the most comprehensive set of data center solutions and expertise in the market. We now are able to support deployments ranging from single-cabinet colocation and interconnection to multi-megawatt to hyperscale. The combined company has an equity market cap of approximately $27 billion, and a total enterprise value of over $35 billion. According to industry analysts, the combined company will be the largest wholesale data-center REIT in the US.
We value collaboration and encourage innovation, and the organization is committed to providing employees the tools they need to excel and develop professionally.
In addition to a competitive salary and discretionary bonus potential, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans; flexible spending plans for multiple purposes; a health savings account; a 401(k) plan with company match, and much more.
Pictured: From Singapore (top) to San Francisco to Dublin, Digital Realty is about removing limits to global business. Through our seamless, interconnected global network we offer more open data center service choices than anyone, including choices around vendors, service partners, network carriers, configurations and locations.
Keys to SuccessIt would be difficult to overstate the importance of a razor-sharp attention to detail. If you're the person we're looking for, you know that a small mistake in one field in the database can create issues in several other places. You'll need to be able to sustain that focus throughout the day in a fast-paced environment.
The team enjoys the work and gets along well, in part because everyone brings a professional approach and mutual respect. In addition, in order to be an outstanding Associate Lease Administrator, you will:
- Proactively approach unusual occurrences
- Achieve goals independently but also know when to seek assistance
- Demonstrate a high level of commitment to customer service with both co-workers and customers
- Exhibit integrity through the protection and preservation of sensitive and proprietary information
About UsGlobally delivering the Right Workload, in the Right Place, at the Right Value℠.
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. supports the data center and colocation strategies of more than 600 firms across its secure, network-rich portfolio of data centers located throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Digital Realty's clients include domestic and international companies of all sizes, ranging from financial services, cloud and information technology services, to manufacturing, energy, gaming, life sciences and consumer products.
Digital Realty is uniquely positioned to provide a complete range of data center solutions on a global scale that best fit our customers" needs. We can connect them to the cloud and their critical partners on an open platform that includes 156 data centers in 33 global markets on 4 continents.
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
To provide our customers with the trusted foundation for the digital world
To build a network of connected campuses and internet gateways that become the heart of the internet and cloud, powering growth and prosperity for customers, employees and shareholders.
Guide our decisions and actions every day -- above all else, we value customers, excellence, talent, teamwork and success.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer, EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited referrals.