Leverage your hands-on technical knowledge and people skills as you support major-name customers
If you combine your engineering expertise with solid project management skills, this position offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Make an impact as you coordinate multiple internal and external stakeholders in capacity projects at one of the world's largest providers of full-service data center solutions.
- Make both hands-on and leadership contributions; in fact, this could be a great chance for a senior electrical capacity engineer (or similar) to step up to the management level.
- Expand your skills and experience in a broad role (including technical, project management, and leadership skills) supporting diverse data center sites. Quick question for you - click here
- Support major-name customers in multiple industries, including finance, cloud, healthcare, gaming and others.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance in our growing organization.
We are open to people at different levels, and hiring with an eye the future. You may come on board as an Associate Manager, Manager or Senior Manager. From any level, strong performers can advance, including to the Director level. We expect that corporate roles in New York and New Jersey will work remotely into 2021.
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
. We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create a unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
Pictured: Digital Realty has a long-standing history of operational excellence, as evidenced by 11 consecutive years of five nines uptime (99.999%).