Highlight your talent and potential at the intersection of real estate and high tech
If you combine strong organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities, the position of Property Assistant offers you some compelling opportunities. In this role, you will:
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives.
- Expand your skills and experience in both office administration and property management. No two days will be exactly the same. Quick question for you - click here
- Learn the data center industry at one of the largest full-solution data center providers in the world.
- Gain broad exposure to different areas in this diverse role, including administrative, basic bookkeeping and finance activities, and more.
- Enjoy the "best of both worlds:" the close-knit camaraderie of a strong, collaborative team as well as the stability and resources of a thriving, global corporation.
- Showcase your potential to take on wider responsibilities and advance your career in our organization.
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create a unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
Pictured: The entrance to 2805 Lafayette Street, where you will be based.