'Own' data management goals for a key team, contribute to strategic corporate initiatives and more
If you combine a solid understanding of data flow management with the ability to think strategically and execute tactically, this position offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives.
- Play an important role in our ongoing expansion, ensuring the Electrical & Capacity Engineering team has access to accurate, real-time data as well as the business intelligence tools to make optimal use of the data. Quick question for you - click here
- Own and coordinate data collection and its management goals for the team moving forward, including ensuring our team is "plugged into" a major corporate initiative to integrate multiple data sources into a centralized quote-to-cash-to-report system.
- Make a visible impact as you coordinate among multiple internal and external stakeholders across a Global organization.
- Build a progressive career home at a stable and growing global industry leader.
- Expand your skills and knowledge in technology, leadership and project management in a broad role.
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create a unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
Pictured: Digital Realty has a long-standing history of operational excellence, as evidenced by 11 consecutive years of five nines uptime (99.999%).