Join an organization with a strong record of excellence at an important global gateway data center
If you combine strong technical expertise with a sharp mind and the ability to learn quickly, this position offers you some great opportunities. You will:
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
- Expand your experience in critical infrastructure facilities operations with one of the world's largest providers of full-service data center solutions. For example, we take auditing and documentation very seriously, so you will grow your skills in this valuable process.
- Play an important role in overseeing and monitoring building operations, including adjustments to the HVAC, electrical, BMS, emergency generators and fire/life safety systems. You'll support the two data centers as well as the entire building, which we own. Quick question for you - click here
- Work at the pre-eminent international gateway for reaching South America and Latin America with high bandwidth voice, video and data traffic.
- Join an organization with a commitment to operational excellence, as evidenced by 11 consecutive years of five nines uptime (99.999%).
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance in our growing global organization.
. We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create a unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.