Unique Opportunity to Build your Résumé and Launch a Career with One of the Largest Providers of Full-Service Data Center Solutions
If you combine some engineering and planning experience, ideally in a data center or telecom environment, with strong AutoCAD skills and the ability to balance multiple projects in a dynamic environment, this position offers you some compelling opportunities. Consider:
- You will expand your skills and experience as you design customer implementations, including racks, cages, conduits, panels and more, and create statements of work for implementation teams.
- As long as you are delivering quality work that meets or exceeds deadlines, you'll enjoy a good deal of autonomy to manage your projects and workflow.
- We are proactive about team building and professional development. You'll be able to learn, showcase your potential, and as Digital Realty continues to grow, we'll be looking for proven performers to move up.
- You will work with a diverse group of professionals including design engineers, technicians, Deployment and Implementation teams, and others who shares a strong commitment to operational excellence.
- We offer a competitive compensation, bonus potential, and comprehensive benefits.
We have multiple positions, so feel free to share this information with your talented network of peers. The ideal candidate will be located in San Francisco or Santa Clara, CA; Atlanta, GA; or the New York metro area; but we will consider strong candidates in any major city where Digital Realty has a presence.
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
. We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create a unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.