Own a New Role on a Collaborative, Fast-Paced Team; Support Premier, Chicago-Based Data Centers
If you combine senior-level security operations experience in mission-critical environments (e.g. data centers, hospitals, government, etc.) with outstanding communication skills and the ability to manage a plethora of moving parts and teams daily, the role of Real Estate Security Manager offers you a strong mix of challenge and opportunity. Consider, in this role you will:
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
- Highlight your skills and talent in a highly visible position as you oversee all site-level, campus-level security operations in the Chicago region, and serve as the liaison between the Real Estate and Corporate Security teams, manage 3rd party vendor relationships, and more.
- Learn the rapid-growth, data center industry, if you don't already know it, with one of the largest full-solution data center providers in the world. In addition, you will be responsible for security operations at several world-class data center properties.
- Have the opportunity to leverage the breadth of your skills, serve as an SME and help shape the role from daily execution to building out KPIs.
- Enjoy the close-knit camaraderie of a strong, collaborative team as well as the stability and resources of a thriving, global corporation.
- Earn competitive compensation, including bonus potential, and comprehensive benefits.
. We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create a unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.