Build a progressive career at a large global, publicly traded, critical infrastructure enterprise
An understanding of carrier-class network infrastructure. Strong knowledge of Agile and DevOps. Experience working in fast-paced development environments, including experience in a data center environment. If that describes you, and you combine your expertise with strong communication and collaboration skills, the role of Network Reliability Engineer offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Be part of an important initiative and make an outsized contribution to new platform development and roll out.
- Leverage the breadth of your experience and add to your skills by working with a top-tier team and supporting large-scale automated platforms.
- Take ownership of a new role, added to support our strong growth and key initiative, and work with smart and talented professionals in development and on cross-functional teams.
- Build a progressive career at one of the world's largest data center solution providers.
- Join a team of motivated and imaginative professionals who are building the next generation of collocation and scale offerings in cloud and data-centric solutions.
While our preference is that you're located in the Dallas area near our corporate offices, we will consider strong candidates located anywhere in the U.S.
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives.
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create a unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.