Build a progressive career at one of the world's largest data center solution providers
If you combine strong technical skills, earned through experience in data center, Telecomm, PoPs, Central Office, carrier hotels, or similar environments, with the ability to own issues and drive them to resolution, the role of Senior Network Engineer with Digital Realty offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Expand your experience in a two-fold, global role contributing to both networking solutions and DevOps infrastructure -- as long as you are strong in one, we'll help you fill any gaps on the other.
- Join at a great time. You'll be part of a small, specialized team configuring and deploying new network elements across the globe and implementing DevOps tools and best practices.
- Assume ownership of your individual responsibilities with a good deal of autonomy while also heavily collaborating with other sharp and easy-going professionals on and off the team. This role enjoys visibility and a high level of cross-functional interaction.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance in our growing organization.
- Enjoy the convenience and flexibility of working from home, even after the COVID pandemic has passed.
The ideal candidate will be located near our data centers in Atlanta or Dallas, but we will consider outstanding candidates near any Digital Realty data center.
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives.
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create a unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.