Enjoy strong training and development and evolve your career at an essential, high growth business
Some technical experience in telecommunications, Data Center, or similar industries. Knowledge of telecom structured cabling standards and understanding of network device deployment. The ability to learn, adapt, evolve, and excel in a fast-paced, critical infrastructure environment. If that describes you, this prime, entry-level opportunity with Digital Realty -- an industry leader in data center solutions -- offers you some compelling advantages.
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives.
- You will expand your skills and experience in a multi-faceted role where you'll work with a variety of stakeholders and equipment, including servers and switches, from multiple manufacturers. Quick question for you - click here
- You will enjoy strong training and mentorship from the Remote Hands Manager and other team members, and work with an outstanding group of smart and talented professionals. The environment is very fast-paced and supported by strong processes and clear expectations.
- Digital Realty is committed to professional growth and development, career-pathing and succession planning. Prove yourself in this role and in time you could step up to a Technician II or related role here in Santa Clara or at one of our other locations across the U.S. and around the world.
- Build your career at one of the world's largest data center solution providers. And, we continue to enjoy sustained, rapid growth in the U.S. and across the globe.
- Earn competitive compensation, including overtime opportunities, and excellent benefits.
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create a unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.