Build a career home with a global leader and innovator in of full-service data center solutions
If you have REIT experience, a background in corporate and partnership taxation, and strong self-motivation, this position offers you some very compelling opportunities. You will:
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
- Make an impact on our organization in a critical role on our global tax team -- Digital Realty is the 5th largest publicly-traded US REIT as well as one of the world's largest providers of comprehensive data center solutions
- Leverage your analytical skills in a diverse role that has compliance responsibilities, but focuses more on REIT and tax structuring and transactions Quick question for you - click here
- Expand your skills; for example, while international tax experience is strongly preferred, if you don't already have it, you'll acquire it in this role
- Enjoy visibility as you interact with senior executives such as the Chief Investment Officer and Chief Financial Officer
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance in an organization posting continuous strong growth as well as a strong, stable financial profile.
. We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create a unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.