Attitude is just as important as experience; we'll train you, building on your current knowledge
If you combine strong mechanical or electrical knowledge (preferably both) with a positive attitude and a desire to learn, this position offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Expand your experience in critical infrastructure facilities operations -- as long as you have experience in at least one trade (electrical, mechanical, or HVAC), we'll teach you the others. Quick question for you - click here
- Play an important role in overseeing and monitoring building operations, including HVAC, electrical, BMS, emergency generators and fire/life safety systems.
- Earn competitive pay and comprehensive benefits that include three weeks of paid vacation and more.
- Share ideas and insights with a large, diverse team that shares a strong commitment to operational excellence, as evidenced by 11 consecutive years of five nines uptime (99.999%).
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance within one of the world's largest providers of full-service data center solutions.
: We're hiring for a night shift that runs Tuesday through Saturday, from 3 to 11 PM. This can be a great schedule if you are pursuing other life goals during the day, such as education . . . and we offer an education allowance for relevant schooling.
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
. We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create a unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.