Build Your Career at the Intersection of High Tech and Real Estate
If you combine a background in commercial real estate with strong financial reporting skills and the drive to own your responsibilities and work to advance your skills, the role of Assistant Real Estate Manager offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives.
- Make an impact as you provide operational and financial support for a new data center property on our Hillsboro, Oregon campus. Quick question for you - click here
- Expand your experience in a diverse role including AP processing, financial reporting and analysis, reconciliations and much more.
- Have outstanding training as you support and learn in one campus data center while the new building is completed.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds: the supportive atmosphere of a strong team as well as the stability and resources of a thriving, rapidly growing global corporation.
- Gain exposure to other teams and other areas of our business. You'll work with a group of talented peers and mentors in Oregon and across other Digital Realty sites.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and/or advance in our organization here in Oregon or at other sites across the nation and around the globe.
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.