Build a progressive career home and enjoy autonomy plus support where high tech meets real estate
If you have solid Excel skills and robust attention to detail, this position offers you some great opportunities. You will:
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
- Expand your skills in accounts payable -- even if you don't have direct AP experience -- as part of our corporate team
- Gain valuable experience in auditing (our team performs full audits of processing performed by others) as well as with a variety of technologies in our paperless environment Quick question for you - click here
- Enjoy both autonomy and support, including the chance to identify and suggest new or more creative and resourceful ways to accomplish the department's objectives
- Build a progressive career home at an organization that is proactive about supporting professional development and career growth
- Earn a competitive wage, bonus potential and comprehensive benefits in a positive, collaborative culture
. We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create a unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
Pictured: You will provide AP support for data centers around the world, from Singapore to San Francisco to Dublin. Digital Realty's global ecosystem includes 285+ data centers in 24 countries on six continents.