Build a progressive career home at the intersection of real estate and high tech
If you combine a background in commercial real estate with strong financial reporting skills, this position offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives.
- Make an impact as you provide operational and financial support to three data center properties in San Francisco and Oakland. Quick question for you - click here
- Expand your skills in a variety of areas, including financial reporting, budgeting, accruals, property inspections and customer ticket requests.
- Showcase your potential to advance; we are proactive about helping our people grow and develop, and as we grow, we're always looking for proven players to move up.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds: the supportive atmosphere of a strong team as well as the stability and resources of a thriving, rapidly growing global corporation.
- Earn competitive pay, bonus potential and comprehensive benefits.
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
Pictured: 365 Main Street in San Francisco, which is one of three data centers you'll support, and one of the two locations where you might be based.