Tired of Working for a 3rd Party? Come Join Digital Realty’s Engineering Team and Work Directly for One of the World’s Fastest-Growing Data Center Companies
Learn a Diverse Range of Equipment in a Building with Multiple Systems and Colocation to Enterprise-Level Clients
If you combine strong technical knowledge of facilities operating systems/equipment (e.g. UPS, BMS, generators, cooling, and/or fire/life safety systems) with a strong electrical, mechanical or HVAC background and the desire to learn and grow professionally, this position offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Expand your experience in critical infrastructure facilities operations -- as long as you have experience in at least one trade (electrical, mechanical, or HVAC), we'll teach you the others.
- Play an important role in overseeing and monitoring building operations, including HVAC, electrical, BMS, emergency generators and fire/life safety systems. Quick question for you - click here
- Work in our Phoenix data center which features a diverse range of equipment in a building with multiple systems and colocation to enterprise-level clients.
- Work on a team with seasoned to newer Engineers offering strong mentorship, collaboration and support.
- Share ideas and insights with a large, diverse team and organization that shares a strong commitment to operational excellence, as evidenced by over a decade of consecutive years of five nines uptime (99.999%).
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance within one of the world's largest providers of full-service data center solutions.
We have opportunities for Data Center Facilities Engineers on our 2nd, Tuesday - Saturday, 2 PM to 11 PM shift and our 3rd, Tuesday - Saturday, 10 PM - 7 AM shift, so feel free to share this information with your network of qualified peers. Quick question for you - click here
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
. We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create a unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.