Chance for a strong engineer to step up to a lead role at a high-profile site with a great team
If you combine data center technical knowledge with solid leadership skills, this position offers you some great opportunities. You will:
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
- Expand your experience working on mission critical infrastructure facilities operations at a site supporting major-name enterprise customers.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibility and advance at a growing global industry leader.
- Join a team of strong engineers -- some seasoned, some earlier in their careers -- offering strong mentorship, collaboration and support.
- Play an important role in an organization that shares a strong commitment to operational excellence, as evidenced by over a decade of consecutive years of five nines uptime (99.999%). Quick question for you - click here
- Earn a competitive wage and exceptional benefits, including occasional overtime.
. We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create a unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
Pictured: Located in the epicenter of north Dallas' high technology corridor is Digital Realty's 69-acre data campus known as Digital Dallas. 950 E. Collins, one of the data centers you'll support, has approximately 60,000 sq. ft. of raised floor space and 6.75 MW of IT load. Electrical service to Digital Dallas is distributed via a dedicated, privately owned substation capable of delivering up to 100 MW of power.