Learn diverse equipment and infrastructure designs on a team with an exceptional track record
If you combine strong technical knowledge of mission critical facilities engineering with a strong electrical, mechanical or HVAC background, this position offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
- Expand your experience in critical infrastructure facilities operations -- as long as you have experience in at least one trade (electrical, mechanical, or HVAC), we'll teach you the others. Quick question for you - click here
- Play an important role in overseeing and monitoring building operations, including HVAC, electrical, BMS, emergency generators and fire/life safety systems.
- Support multiple data centers at 2323 Bryan Street, including a diverse range of equipment in a building with multiple systems and colocation to enterprise-level clients.
- Share ideas and insights with a large, diverse team and organization that shares a strong commitment to operational excellence, as evidenced by over a decade of consecutive years of five nines uptime (99.999%).
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance within one of the world's largest providers of full-service data center solutions.
. We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create a unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.