Build a progressive career home at the intersection of high tech and real estate
If you combine a commercial real estate background with strong financial reporting skills and the drive to fully own your responsibilities, the Assistant Commercial Property Manager (internally Assistant Real Estate Manager) position with Digital Realty offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives.
- Make an impact as you provide operational and financial support for our Piscataway campus including three data centers
- Expand your skills and experience in a broad role supporting everything from back-end accounting, including purchase orders, invoices and financial reporting, to vendor setup and interactions and special initiatives. If you're hungry to grow, this is a role where you can learn as much as you want -- including cross-functionally -- and set yourself up for future success.
- Take advantage of solid training and a strong support network as you join a skilled team including the Real Estate Manager, another Assistant Real Estate Manager, Property Assistant and Facility Assistant. You'll also gain exposure to other teams and other areas of our business.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds: the supportive atmosphere of a collaborative team and the stability and resources of a rapidly growing and thriving global corporation.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and/or advance here in Piscataway or at other sites across the nation and around the globe.
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.