Strong Communicative Team - Professional Growth & Development Opportunities - 3 Days Off Each Week
If you combine your technical knowledge with strong troubleshooting skills, a customer service mindset, and a sense of pride in your work, the Data Center Technician role with Digital Realty offers you some great opportunities. You can:
- Spotlight your talent as you make an impact in a critical night-shift role where you will serve as the sole technician three nights per week and partner with another tech on project work one night per week.
- Enhance your skills in a broad role that includes racking and stacking, installing fiber and copper cross-connects, construction activities (i.e., putting in cabinets, cable trays and other infrastructure), and much more.
- Enjoy interesting challenges and professional development opportunities. In addition to a communicative team that is committed to knowledge sharing, you'll have opportunities and time to expand your knowledge, including earning certifications.
- Build a progressive career at one of the world's largest providers of full-service data center solutions.
- Earn a competitive wage, bonus potential and comprehensive benefits.
You will work the Sunday - Wednesday graveyard shift including one 12-hour shift, two 10-hour shifts, and one 8-hour shift. Quick question for you - click here
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives.
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create a unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.