Tired of Working for a 3rd Party? Come Join Digital Realty’s Engineering Team and Work Directly for One of the World’s Fastest-Growing Data Center Companies
If you combine strong technical knowledge of facilities operating systems/equipment (e.g., UPS, BMS, HVAC, generators, cooling, and/or fire/life safety systems) with a strong electrical and/or mechanical background and the desire to learn and grow professionally, this position offers you some great opportunities. You will:
- Expand your experience in critical infrastructure facilities operations -- as long as you have expertise in at least one trade (electrical or mechanical, or HVAC), we'll teach you the others. In fact, we offer monthly training and programs to earn certification on all the equipment. Quick question for you - click here
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance within one of the world's largest providers of full-service data center solutions. We have locations across the nation and around the world.
- Play an important role in overseeing and monitoring a diverse range of building operations systems and equipment at our Downtown Phoenix data center (with parking paid). You'll be dedicated to this data center, so no travel is required.
- Enjoy a collaborative culture and team-oriented environment at an organization with a strong commitment to operational excellence, as evidenced by over a decade of consecutive years of five nines uptime (99.999%).
- Earn competitive compensation and bonus opportunity along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans; flexible spending plans for multiple purposes; a health savings account; a 401(k) plan with company match, and much more.
You'll work an overnight hybrid schedule including 12-hour shifts from 6 PM to 6 AM. You'll need the flexibility to work nights (to be assigned) and train on the day shift. We'll set you up for success with hands-on training
on building systems and processes before you take ownership of your shift. Quick question for you - click here
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
. We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create a unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.