Tired of Working for a 3rd Party? Come Join Digital Realty's Engineering Team and Work Directly for One of the World's Fastest-Growing Data Center Companies
If you combine strong technical knowledge of mission-critical facilities systems/equipment (UPS, BMS, HVAC, generators, cooling, and/or fire/life safety systems) with the desire to learn and grow professionally, this position offers you some great opportunities. You will:
- Expand your experience in critical infrastructure facilities operations -- if you have expertise in at least one trade (electrical, mechanical or HVAC), we'll teach you the others. In fact, we offer monthly training and programs to earn certification on all the equipment.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance within one of the world's largest providers of full-service data center solutions. We have locations across the nation and around the world.
- Play an important role in overseeing and monitoring a diverse range of building operations systems and equipment at our Chandler data center. You'll be dedicated to this data center, so no travel is required. Quick question for you - click here
- Enjoy a collaborative culture at an organization with a strong commitment to operational excellence, as evidenced by over a decade of consecutive years of five nines uptime (99.999%).
- Earn competitive compensation and potential bonus opportunity along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans; flexible spending plans for multiple purposes; a health savings account; a 401(k) plan with company match; employee stock purchase plan and much more.
We have multiple opportunities for Facility Engineers, so feel free to share this information on your networks. We're hiring for the third shift, which runs 12 hours (6 PM to 6 AM) on a 3 days on/4 days off, 4 days on/3 days off rotation. We'll assign you to consistent days of the week.
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
. We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create a unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
Pictured: Our data center at 2121 S Price totals approximately 519,000 square feet with 34 MW of critical IT power. The building has a substation capable of providing up to 60 MVA of power to clients ranging from financial services and retail to cloud/IT services, social media platforms, and other data center services in Phoenix.