Work with major name customers while building a career home with a global industry leader
If you have both technical aptitude and exceptional customer-facing skills, this position offers you some great opportunities. You will:
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
- Join the growing team at the #1 interconnection data center facility in Phoenix.
- Build out your résumé in a broad role that includes racking and stacking, installing fiber and copper cross-connects, and much more. Quick question for you - click here
- Support major-name customers in multiple industries, including finance, cloud, healthcare, gaming and others.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities or take your career in multiple directions within Digital Realty.
- Earn a competitive wage, bonus potential and comprehensive benefits.
. We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create a unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
Pictured: Digital Realty's Colocation Data Center at 120 East Van Buren is a 288,000 sq ft facility with utility power capacity of 32,300 kW and features fiber crossroads on almost every national network backbone.