Chance for a strong engineer to step up to a lead role with a great team in a growing market
If you combine data center technical knowledge with solid leadership skills, this position offers you some great opportunities. You will:
- Expand your experience working on mission critical infrastructure facilities operations at a site supporting major-name enterprise customers. Quick question for you - click here
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibility and advance at a global industry leader -- Dallas is a strong growth market for us.
- Join a team of strong engineers -- some seasoned, some earlier in their careers -- offering solid mentorship, collaboration and support.
- Play an important role in an organization that shares a strong commitment to operational excellence, as evidenced by over a decade of consecutive years of five nines uptime (99.999%).
- Earn a competitive wage and exceptional benefits, including occasional overtime.
We have multiple opportunities for engineers in North Dallas, so feel free to share this information with your network.
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
. We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create a unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
Pictured: Located in the epicenter of North Dallas’ Telecom Corridor, Digital Realty’s free-standing data center at 1232 Alma Road is on our 69-acre data campus known as Digital Dallas. We have opportunities at multiple locations.