Build a career home as part of a collaborative, fast-paced team supporting multiple campuses
If you combine senior-level security operations experience in mission-critical environments with the ability to manage multiple moving parts and teams daily, the role of Real Estate Security Manager offers you a strong mix of challenge and opportunity. In this role you will:
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
- Highlight your skills and talent in a highly visible position as you oversee all site-level, campus-level security operations and serve as the liaison between the real estate and corporate security teams, manage 3rd party vendor relationships, and more. Quick question for you - click here
- Learn the rapidly growing data center industry, if you don't already know it, with one of the largest full-solution data center providers in the world. In addition, you will be responsible for security operations at world-class facilities in New Jersey and New York.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and help shape the role from daily execution to building out KPIs.
- Enjoy the close-knit camaraderie of a strong, collaborative team as well as the stability and resources of a thriving, global corporation.
- Earn competitive compensation, including bonus potential, and comprehensive benefits.
. We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create a unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.