Strong Training & Mentorship · Variety · Flexibility · Excellent Benefits · Premier Campus
If you combine solid facility maintenance skills (general mechanical and electrical, carpentry, painting, patching, etc.) with dependability and the communication skills to work with a variety of vendors and internal contacts, the job of Facility Assistant with Digital Realty could be your perfect fit. Here's why:
- You'll be assigned to a building on our Ashburn campus where you'll enjoy strong mentorship and training from a highly experienced Facility Assistant who also supports the data center, and from your supervisor, the Real Estate Manager.
- While experience in mission-critical facilities is preferred, this could be your chance to join the stable and growing data center industry.
- You won't be bored: This is an essential role working on everything from minor repairs and modifications to coordinating with vendors to assisting with grounds keeping. Every day is different.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance within one of the world's largest providers of full-service data center solutions. In fact, this job is open due to a promotion!
- In addition to a competitive wage and bonus potential, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans; flexible spending plans for multiple purposes; a health savings account; a 401(k) plan with company match, and much more.
This is a Monday - Friday day shift position offering some shift flexibility (you'll choose an 8-hour shift starting between 6 AM and 9 AM) and occasional overtime.
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
. We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create a unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.