Tired of Working for a 3rd Party? Come Join Digital Realty's Engineering Team and Work Directly for One of the World's Fastest-Growing Data Center Companies
If you combine strong technical knowledge of at least one area of mission-critical facilities systems/equipment (UPS, BMS, HVAC, generators, cooling, and/or fire/life safety systems) with the desire to learn and grow professionally, this position offers you some great opportunities. You will:
- Expand your experience in critical infrastructure facilities operations -- if you have expertise in at least one trade (electrical, mechanical or HVAC), we'll teach you the others. In fact, we offer monthly training and programs to earn certification on all the equipment. Quick question for you - click here
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance within one of the world's largest providers of full-service data center solutions. Not only are we growing, but we are also committed to hiring from within whenever possible.
- Play an important role in overseeing and monitoring a diverse range of building operations systems and equipment at our Ashburn data center. You'll be dedicated to this data center, so no travel is required.
- Enjoy a collaborative culture at an organization with a strong commitment to operational excellence, as evidenced by over a decade of consecutive years of five nines uptime (99.999%).
- Earn competitive compensation and potential bonus opportunity along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans; flexible spending plans for multiple purposes; a health savings account; a 401(k) plan with company match; employee stock purchase plan and much more.
We have multiple opportunities for Engineers on evening and night shifts, so feel free to share this information on your networks.
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
. We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create a unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
Pictured: A short drive from Washington Dulles International Airport, Building L at 44274 Round Table Plaza is the largest building on this data center campus. At over 1 million ft², this building features utility power capacity of 120,000 kW.