Support diverse data centers in a role with both support and autonomy at a global industry leader
If you have commercial and/or mixed-use property management experience along with the ability to learn quickly and work independently, this position offers you some great opportunities. You will:
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives.
- Expand your skills in a broad role that includes providing financial and operational support for 10 data center properties in the Southeast. Quick question for you - click here
- Enjoy both autonomy and support; we'll train you at a reasonable pace, but you should be motivated to get up to speed and work independently in short order.
- Build a career in the dynamic data center industry at one of the world's largest providers of full-service data center solutions.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and/or advance along diverse career paths in an organization committed to promoting from within whenever possible.
- Earn competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, including a company match on the 401(k) plan, an employee stock option program, and more.
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
Pictured: You'll be based at 250 Williams Street in downtown Atlanta, one of the largest multi-tenant colocation data centers in the Southeast. There is free parking, and it's only two blocks from the Peachtree Center MARTA station. Right across the street is beautiful Centennial Park, and the Atlanta Merchandise Mart is a short walk away.