Join a collaborative team and build a career home at the intersection of high tech and real estate
If you have real estate management experience along with strong administrative and customer-facing skills, the Commercial Assistant Property Manager job offers you some great opportunities. You will:
- Make an impact as you provide financial and administrative support for a portfolio of nine data center properties in Santa Clara while enjoying the flexibility of working remotely two days a week.
- Expand your skills and experience -- not only will you learn the data center industry, but this is a broad role including back-end accounting, contract administration, purchase orders and invoices, financial reporting, vendor interactions, special initiatives and more. Quick question for you - click here
- Take advantage of solid training and a strong resource network of talented and collaborative peers and mentors, and gain exposure to other teams and other areas of our business. We also offer tuition reimbursement if you are interested in getting a real estate license or relevant certification.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and/or advance here in Santa Clara or at other sites across the nation and around the globe.
- Earn a competitive salary (including possible paid overtime), annual bonus potential and comprehensive benefits, including a generous company match on the 401(k) plan, gym membership reimbursement and more.
We have opportunities for two Commercial Assistant Property Managers in Santa Clara, so feel free to share this information on your networks.
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives.
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.