Build a progressive career where high tech and real estate meet.
If you combine experience in commercial real estate with strong financial reporting skills and the drive to fully own your responsibilities, the position of Assistant Real Estate Manager with Digital Realty offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives.
- Expand your skills in a broad role that includes providing financial and operational support for our Piscataway, NJ campus and growing Totowa campus. Quick question for you - click here
- Enjoy both autonomy and support; we'll train you at a reasonable pace, but you should be motivated to get up to speed and work independently in short order.
- Build a career in the dynamic data center industry at one of the world's largest providers of full-service data center solutions.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and/or advance along diverse career paths in an organization committed to promoting from within whenever possible.
- Earn competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, including a variety of insurances, a company match on the 401(k) plan, an employee stock option program, and more.
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
Pictured: Located approximately 37 miles southwest of Manhattan along extensive fiber routes, Digital Piscataway is a premier campus setting that offers low latency through the Digital Realty Ecosystem and provides connectivity to other Digital Realty properties as well as to other key carrier intensive locations within the New York Metro area and globally.