Opportunity to be solutions-driven and own your responsibilities.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will provide leadership to a team including an assistant real estate manager (AREM), and a staff or engineering and security personnel. You will be responsible for all financial aspects and the overall management and maintenance of your assigned portfolio including a total of three 24/7 facilities. You'll manage accruals, oversee budgets, and put together report packages as you also review and approve purchase/work orders to ensure compliance with the budget.
In addition to your financial responsibilities, you'll assist with the overall management and maintenance of the buildings, including a robust mechanical and electrical infrastructure. This will include working closely with a full complement of Engineering, Maintenance, Janitorial and Security staff, who will help with the technical aspects of the facility.
A sampling of your duties includes, but is not limited to:
This description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.
- Oversight and responsibility for the planning, budgeting and control of operating and capital expenditures.
- Managing the preparation of multimillion-dollar annual budgets, forecasts, quarterly reports, and variance reports. Quick question for you - click here
- Supervising the accounts receivable and accounts payable process, including the collection of rent, accruals, payment of expenses, common area maintenance estimates, tune-ups, reconciliations, compliance with lease terms, and preparation of all related documentation.
- Overseeing the compliance of all customer lease agreements to ensure all obligations of the Landlord and Customer are being met.
- Maintaining strong relationships with customers; responding to customer requests and coordinating with the Property Management and Technical Operations Teams to solve the issues.
- Overseeing the selection and performance of vendor services, including preparation of requests for proposals (RFPs) and service agreements; monitoring vendor performance to ensure compliance and standards established in the service agreement are being met; supervising scheduling and facilitating maintenance with vendors and customers. Quick question for you - click here
- Performing property inspections on a regular basis; making recommendations to maintain/enhance the asset.
- Maintaining strong relationships with the Asset Manager and Technical Operations Team for the portfolio to ensure that all corporate objectives are being met.
- Developing, coaching, and counseling team members.