Opportunity for a strong assistant chief engineer or similar to make an impact at the manager level
If you have experience in mission-critical facilities and strong leadership skills, this job offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
- Serve as the technical lead role for all data center engineering operations at a large, hyperconnected facility -- with a density of 207 watts per square foot, it represents a new class of data center in the Northern California market.
- Expand your experience while building a career at the global leader in digital transformation and data center management.
- Showcase your potential to grow with us; in fact, this position is open because the incumbent was promoted to a vacancy left by another promotion. Quick question for you - click here
- Enjoy a challenging role in an organization with a positive culture and great people.
- Earn a competitive wage ($49.07 to $68.74 per hour, depending on experience) and excellent benefits.
. We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create a unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
Pictured: Our data center at 2220 De La Cruz Blvd is one of the most sophisticated and energy efficient in the greater San Francisco Bay area. This 470K square foot secure and hyperconnected facility also offers flexible design options, enabling our customers to scale over time.