Learn the commercial property management and data center industries as you work at the intersection of high-tech and real estate.
If you combine administrative and light bookkeeping (AP/AR) experience with strong organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities, the busy position of Property Assistant offers you some exciting opportunities. As Property Assistant, you will:
- Expand your skills and experience in office administration, accounting and property management at a company that is proactive about learning and development and promotes from within whenever possible.
- Learn both the data center and real estate industries at one of the world's largest full-solution data center providers.
- Enjoy strong training along with autonomy and support. You can take ownership of your role while also having strong support when you need it.
- Enjoy the "best of both worlds:" the close-knit camaraderie of a strong team of experienced professionals in Silicon Valley, as well as the stability and resources of a thriving, global corporation.
- Showcase your potential to take on wider responsibilities and advance your career along several paths in our organization. Typically, the next step up from this role is Assistant Real Estate Manager.
This is a hybrid position where you will work in the office on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, and remotely on Thursday and Friday. There is some schedule flexibility. You choose a consistent, 8-hour daily schedule between 7:30 AM and 6:00 PM. The salary for this position is $65K - $71K, depending on experience. Quick question for you - click here
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
. We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create a unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.