Own an Important Facility Maintenance Job at Our Growing, Ashburn Data Center Campus
Make an impact as you perform hands-on repairs, and work closely with team members, vendors and customers.
If you combine at least a year of hands-on trade experience with strong facility maintenance skills (general mechanical, carpentry, painting, patching, etc.), and the communication skills to work with a variety of vendors, customers and internal contacts, the job of Facility Assistant with Digital Realty could be your perfect fit. Here's why:
- You'll become part of an exciting, expanding industry. Digital Realty is a world leader in supporting the phenomenal growth of the Internet, cloud deployments, etc., and you'll have visibility to some well-known clients.
- You'll be assigned to either buildings M-1 and M-2 (new construction) or building P on our Ashburn campus where you'll enjoy strong mentorship and training from a highly experienced supervisor and our outstanding, collaborative facilities support team.
- You won't be bored: This is an essential role working on everything from minor repairs and modifications to coordinating with vendors to working with Property Management, Facilities Engineering, and others. Every day is different.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance, perhaps to a Facilities Engineer, within one of the world's largest providers of full-service data center solutions.
- In addition to competitive compensation and bonus potential, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans; flexible spending plans for multiple purposes; a health savings account; a 401(k) plan with company match, fun perks like team lunches, and much more.
We have two roles available so feel free to share this information with your qualified network of peers. This is a full-time day shift (Monday - Friday) role with some schedule flexibility. You'll work a consistent schedule starting between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
. We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create a unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
Pictured: Building P on the Ashburn Data Center Campus. We have 16 buildings in Northern Virginia