Build your career where real estate meets high-tech at one of Canada's premier data centers
You combine at least two years of commercial facility management experience with solid maintenance and repair skills including general mechanical, light carpentry, painting, etc. Additionally, you bring strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with internal and external contacts from vendors and service providers to team members and customers. If that describes you, we invite you to apply for the role of Facility Assistant with Digital Realty. Here's why:
- While experience in high-reliability facilities is preferred, this could be your opportunity to learn mission-critical data center operations.
- You won't be bored: This is an important, diverse role that includes things like coordinating with vendors, shipping & receiving, monthly reporting, light maintenance and more. Quick question for you - click here
- Broad exposure means that, once you've proven yourself in the role, you might set your sights on career opportunities on the real estate side or the technical side of our organization.
- You'll become part of an exciting, expanding industry; Digital Realty is a world leader in supporting the phenomenal growth of the Internet, cloud deployments, etc., and you'll work with some well-known clients.
- In addition to a competitive wage and bonus potential, we offer comprehensive benefits.
You will typically work Monday - Friday, from 7 AM to 3 PM or 8 AM to 4 PM (there is some flexibility around start times).
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
. We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create a unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
Pictured: Just outside Toronto, 1 Century Place covers a million square feet and features Digital Realty's newest design, offering the best in flexibility and performance.