Build a progressive career where high tech and real estate meet.
If you combine experience in commercial real estate with strong financial reporting skills and the drive to fully own your responsibilities, the position of Assistant Property Manager with Digital Realty offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Expand your skills in a broad role that includes providing financial and operational support for the Digital Dallas campus Quick question for you - click here
- Enjoy both autonomy and support; we'll train you at a reasonable pace, but you should be motivated to get up to speed and work independently in short order.
- Work with a diverse array of people, including internal team members and clients in various industries.
- Build a career in the dynamic data center industry at one of the world's largest providers of full-service data center solutions. We are committed to promoting from within whenever possible.
- Earn competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, including a variety of insurances, a company match on the 401(k) plan, an employee stock option program, and more.
This is a full-time role. Currently, we work three days per week on-site and two days from home.
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives.
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
Pictured: 850 E. Collins is a 121,000-square-foot free-standing building in Digital Realty’s 69-acre data campus known as Digital Dallas. Located in the epicenter of North Dallas' high technology corridor, the campus is powered by a dedicated, privately-owned substation, and served by nine different telecommunications fiber providers currently located on the campus. Clients include some of the most innovative and trusted companies in the world.